Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This week's purchase

So, I made my purchase for the week, and guess what? It was shoes again. I think I'm in a bit of a shoe phase. In any case the shoes I bought are what I like to think of as "skinny jeans heels." I got these shoes at my favorite shoe maker's store, Clarks. They make the most comfortable heels in existence, all the heels I own are that brand because every other brand makes heels for people who apparently can't feel their feet. I'll branch out on brands for flats, but with heels, I am a true blue Clarks fan girl.
The pair I bought were purchased in store, because online they're ridiculously expensive. They're called "Splendor Lily" and are a part of their "Artisans" collection, which in layman's terms means "feels like you're not wearing heels and are instead walking on clouds." It's also got some kind of air flow technology in the padded foot bed (yup, I said padded foot bed) which helps get rid of moisture, and to top it off the leather is the softest leather I think I've ever seen in a shoe.

I scored these heels for $50 in store. Right now they're having a sale, which seems to be only in Clarks' stores. I noticed some really great looking shoes for low prices, and these are some real quality shoes you'll inevitably wear again and again.

So, if you're looking for some stylish but comfy heels (and flats) then give Clarks a try, now may be a good time to get them at a fraction of the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment